Written by Harriet Zuidland. Last updated: January 7, 2020
At dialer you can start a call.
- Type in the number of paste a copied number in Enter a number or name and then press Call.
- Type in the name of the colleague at Enter a number or name and then press Call.
- Scroll to the colleague you want to call at Colleagues or Favorites and press on the Call icon.
- Dial a number on the Dialer and then press Call.
At Ongoing Calls you can see the calls you have made or answered.
Click on the Mute button to put a call on mute. Click the same button again to unmute the call.
You can transfer calls either by attended transfer or by blind transfer. Click on the Transfer button during the call.
Select Warm/Attended Transfer. Choose a colleague from the list of internal numbers or dial the number of who you want to transfer the call to and click on the phone icon.
When the second person answers the call, you can hold a conversation without the first person hearing. Click Complete Transfer to transfer the first call to the second person.
Select Cold/Blind Transfer. Choose a colleague from the list of internal numbers or dial the number of the person you want to transfer the call to. The call will be immediately transferred.
Put a call on hold by clicking the Hold button. You can take your customer off hold by clicking the Hold button again
To disconnect a call click on the Hang up button.
Do not disturb
To ensure that you are not disturbed by the telephone, click on the Avatar on the top left side of the menu in your Webphone. Put a check mark in the pop up the Do not Disturb Under. You won’t receive any incoming calls, you can still make outbound phone calls. Change it back to be reached by phone again.
- Click on the gear icon.
- Go to general (algemeen).
- Under Application language (applicatie taal), select English.